Join us for a fun daytime paddle through the beautiful Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge.
Saturday, September 28, 10 am – 3:30 pm
This is a guided trip with kayak, paddle and life vest provided. Open to both novice and experienced paddlers. Novices will be encouraged to use a tandem kayak.
- 10:00 am – Arrive for check in.
- 10:30 – Paddle starts . approx. 2 hours of paddling.
- 12:30 -1 hour lunch (bring your own) on the beach for swimming, birding, interpretive history.
- 1:30 – Paddle back through Bachelor Slough or circumnavigation of the Island if conditions on the Columbia River perfect.
- 3:30 – Return to boathouse
What to bring:
- Wear clothing that dries quickly if wet
- Swimsuit and towel if you plan to swim
Cost: $60 per person, you can put it on your account if you wish. A $20 nonrefundable deposit is required at sign-up time. (The $20 is part of the total $60 cost).
Transportation: We will try to meet at Trainer’s Club and organize carpools. The drive to Ridgefield, Washington is approx. 45 min.
Sign-up sheet at front desk
Please contact Jenny Lakey with any questions: http://trainersclub.com/contact/