This month’s topic is Anti-Inflammatory Diet as a way of eating! Is this right for me?
This Thursday – March 15 at 5:30 – feel free to bring any friends or family
Please note, the regularly schedule Booty Camp group class is canceled this week for this 3rd Thursday event, we regret the inconvenience.
Is an AI diet or Elimination diet the thing for you?
Come find out:
- What Is all the hype about inflammation anyways?
- Will this way of eating really help my headaches/migraines, lack of energy/fatigue, joint pain and more
- What does Gluten Free, Dairy free, Vegan really mean and how would I even begin?
- This talk will give the facts about what an AI diet Is all about so you can make an informed, personal choice going forward.
- Please bring your questions!
Presenter: Lila Ojeda, MS, RD, CSCS, RYT- in house Registered Dietitian and Personal trainer and co-author of The Pacific Northwest Anti-Inflammatory Reference Cookbook. www.LO-Solutions.com